Gaslamp is an application that reduces eyestrain produced by staring at a computer screen when working late hours. As the day goes on, it continuously adjusts gamma, transitioning the display color temperature from cold blue in the afternoon to warm yellow during the night. Its primary objective is to match the color of the screen to the light sources of your surrounding environment – typically, sunlight during the day and artificial light during the night. Gaslamp has minimal impact on performance and offers many customization options.
- Extensive customization options
- Pull sunrise and sunset times from the Internet or set them manually
- Smooth temperature transition for large changes
- Pause when a fullscreen application or game is in foreground
- Configurable global hotkeys
- Minimal impact on performance
Current downloads for Gaslamp
|Windows setup installer
|Portable zip package
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
- 4MB of available hard disk space